33 1/3 33 1/3

quite the eye opener..

to be honest im not that fond of sprite movies mainly because it isn't your own art.. its someone elses but you did add your own background and effects and it is that which i respect so keep up the good work.
-TEK

Murray responds:

I am trying to draw Bahamut, but the problem is that the drawn version looks bad at the moment and animating it would be difficult. However, someday, I'll probably start using my drawn version and stop using the sprite.

Bunnykill 3 Vol.2 Bunnykill 3 Vol.2

ohhh mann!!!

jesus christ, do you know how long i've been waiting for this.. too long. Well im just glad its out now, but me being a flash artist myself i understand how long it takes to partake in flash animation not too much about the army thing though ha ha.

Trailer - Time Trailer - Time

Very Boring...

I dont think this will be a big hit, although i still would watch it, to be honest when i saw the preloader and effects i thought wow this is going to be good! but when i saw the little sprite man and the pixelated fire i thought "he has not drawn anything?" i know its a trailer but its messed up. dont use sprites, they are a waste of time and flash. I myslef prefer to draw it makes your work look unique.

Regards
-flashTEK

ChansenOrsan responds:

You are entitled to your oppinions FlashTEK but I will say this. I cannot draw to save my life. I am a sprite artist yes the flash is not that good but it is a trailer as I named it. But! I do promise this even if pixelised I am having drawn images in this flash I hope this will make you a bit happier - Chansen

Exmortis Exmortis

OMG HOLY SHIIIT

I AM SHITTING MY PANTS I GOT SO SCARED I TURNED IT OFF WERE THE HOLLUSINATIONS STARTS OH MAN.

The Fallen (Transformers Dub) The Fallen (Transformers Dub)

Amazing!

Awesome Track 10/10
Absolutely Love this track!
Keep it up!